The U-Smart lab is looking to hire three talented and self-motivated Postdoctoral Research Associates. The positions are benefitted and the salary commensurate with experience. The positions are available immediately with initial appointments of one year, but are renewable for up to three years.
The position requirements include:
- Holding a PhD in a relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science)
- Strong research experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Mathematical optimization and stochastic optimal control
- Power system operation with energy storage and distributed energy resources
- Microgrid control and hardware-in-the-loop simulation
- Cyber security of power systems
- Publication in reputable power systems journals
Applicants should apply for the position online at http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/77496
Applications will be reviewed immediately, and the posting is open until the positions are filled.